Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, March 20, 2005

Wow...

Looks like I've made the big time! Once you hit the official site of Chris Neuendorf there's no turning back.... oh.. and I have nothing to do with him completely sucking at making NCAA pics. Its not my fault he's not as smart as Tharp.

I think this movie is going to rock. Go here and watch the trailer Sin City.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Its got all kinds of stars in it: Bruce Willis, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Elijah Wood, Benicio Del Toro, Michael Clarke Duncan, Josh Hartnett, Michael Madson, Brittany Murphy, Mickey Rourke... plus any movie made from a comic book has to be good right??


Word of the Day: (compliments of Pete Avery's best friend)
fasheezee

Comments on "Wow..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM, March 21, 2005) : 

Sweet! This is much better now that I can post comments and don't have to make up fictious names.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 PM, March 21, 2005) : 

I'm glad you approve. Anything else you need from me, Oh Great One?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:28 PM, March 21, 2005) : 

This will do it for now!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 AM, March 06, 2007) : 

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

post a comment