Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, August 14, 2005

Millee - Wakay

Back from the weekend in Milwaukee. Saturday went through the Miller Brewery tour again. How can you pass up 3 free samples?!? Nothing like the champagne of beers, Miller High Life. After this time on the tour I was thinking that I should count how many times I hear the phrase, "Miller Time".. I'll have to do that next time. I'm putting the over/under at 35. Place your bets!




Saturday night - off to the Brewers/Reds game at Miller park. Of course, like every time I go to a game, we have some complete dumbasses sit right behind us. As you can see by the pics, we had some nice seats. Row 3 in short left field. Pretty cool. Well during the 3rd inning 2 guys show up and sit behind us. If I'd have to bet I'd say they turned 21 yesterday. So they sit down.. start ordering up some beers, Miller of course - I believe they switched between MGD & Miller Lite. These 2 punks know absolutely nothing about baseball... I'm not even sure why they paid the $28 for a ticket to sit there. Here are just a few examples of things I heard them say.

4th inning:
Duche1 says to Duche2 - "How many guys play? Is it 9?"
Duche2 responds "uuhh... 1, 2, 3, 4... 8, 9. Yeah 9"

6th inning:
Duche2 happened to notice the display of Pitch Speed on the scoreboard.
Duche2 says to Duche1 - "What the fuck dude, he threw that pitch at 44mph!? What's he doing?"
side note here: sometimes when the catcher or umpire throws a ball back to the pitcher, the scoreboard will accidentally display the speed of that throw. This happens about once an inning or so...
Duche1 replies - "Yeah, there is a lot of strategy involved dude. Since the pitcher is up he is throwing it slow so he won't hit it very far."

The Brewers were up 1-0 til the during the 7th when the Reds scored 4 runs to take the lead. These 2 asshats who no nothing what so ever about baseball - of course decided they were die hard Brewers fans tonight. So the 7th inning was full of many following words and phrases: "Fuck!", "Shit!", "Bullshit!", "You fucking suck!", "Nice catch fatass!".........


Despite the unbelievable support of these 2 fine fans, the Brewers lost to the Reds 4-1. The Reds won, because that's who I was rooting for. = )










Sunday, went to the Milwaukee County Zoo. Nothing like watching an ostrich take a shit. Unlike George Costanza, I have not eaten an ostrich burger...










Nice to be back in a real state. Good 'ol Iowa... not some state that puts an ear of corn, cow head, and block on cheese on its state quarter. Stupid Wisconsin...

Comments on "Millee - Wakay"

 

Blogger Heather said ... (8:05 AM, August 15, 2005) : 

Ha, ha, ha.

Great post. Thanks for the giggle this morning!

 

Blogger Tiffany said ... (9:13 AM, August 15, 2005) : 

Hehe, Im counting down the min. untill miller time!

 

Blogger amera hearts said ... (10:34 AM, August 15, 2005) : 

I like going to the zoo.....

Milwaukee...haven't heard good things about that state....ever.....

 

Blogger mofo said ... (2:31 PM, August 15, 2005) : 

Good old Wisonsin. I lived in Cheyboygan for a while, not much to do but play hockey on pnds in the winter and go bowling there.

I hate fans like that at a game. They completely take my attention away from the game and get it all put on them. Most the time, if they are as dumb as these two seem to be, I'll let them both know that they are complete morons.

But since these are Wisconsonites we are talking about they could probably go in great detail on why Brett Favre and Ahman Green make the best duo to run the Flip 90. they are just baseball-stupid for the most part.

 

Blogger allison said ... (4:45 PM, August 15, 2005) : 

i'm a big fan of Miller Lite.....is it 5:00 yet?
lol

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (8:25 PM, August 15, 2005) : 

Ha, I'm stuck in Madison, WI for the next few days. I'll track down some MGD's buddy.

 

Blogger TequilaGirl said ... (9:29 PM, August 15, 2005) : 

I can't say I'm big on Miller, but I'd never pass up free beer!

Great blog! I had fun reading it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 PM, March 01, 2007) : 

Very nice site! »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

post a comment