Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, August 14, 2005

Millee - Wakay

Back from the weekend in Milwaukee. Saturday went through the Miller Brewery tour again. How can you pass up 3 free samples?!? Nothing like the champagne of beers, Miller High Life. After this time on the tour I was thinking that I should count how many times I hear the phrase, "Miller Time".. I'll have to do that next time. I'm putting the over/under at 35. Place your bets!




Saturday night - off to the Brewers/Reds game at Miller park. Of course, like every time I go to a game, we have some complete dumbasses sit right behind us. As you can see by the pics, we had some nice seats. Row 3 in short left field. Pretty cool. Well during the 3rd inning 2 guys show up and sit behind us. If I'd have to bet I'd say they turned 21 yesterday. So they sit down.. start ordering up some beers, Miller of course - I believe they switched between MGD & Miller Lite. These 2 punks know absolutely nothing about baseball... I'm not even sure why they paid the $28 for a ticket to sit there. Here are just a few examples of things I heard them say.

4th inning:
Duche1 says to Duche2 - "How many guys play? Is it 9?"
Duche2 responds "uuhh... 1, 2, 3, 4... 8, 9. Yeah 9"

6th inning:
Duche2 happened to notice the display of Pitch Speed on the scoreboard.
Duche2 says to Duche1 - "What the fuck dude, he threw that pitch at 44mph!? What's he doing?"
side note here: sometimes when the catcher or umpire throws a ball back to the pitcher, the scoreboard will accidentally display the speed of that throw. This happens about once an inning or so...
Duche1 replies - "Yeah, there is a lot of strategy involved dude. Since the pitcher is up he is throwing it slow so he won't hit it very far."

The Brewers were up 1-0 til the during the 7th when the Reds scored 4 runs to take the lead. These 2 asshats who no nothing what so ever about baseball - of course decided they were die hard Brewers fans tonight. So the 7th inning was full of many following words and phrases: "Fuck!", "Shit!", "Bullshit!", "You fucking suck!", "Nice catch fatass!".........


Despite the unbelievable support of these 2 fine fans, the Brewers lost to the Reds 4-1. The Reds won, because that's who I was rooting for. = )










Sunday, went to the Milwaukee County Zoo. Nothing like watching an ostrich take a shit. Unlike George Costanza, I have not eaten an ostrich burger...










Nice to be back in a real state. Good 'ol Iowa... not some state that puts an ear of corn, cow head, and block on cheese on its state quarter. Stupid Wisconsin...

Comments on "Millee - Wakay"

 

Blogger Heather said ... (8:05 AM, August 15, 2005) : 

Ha, ha, ha.

Great post. Thanks for the giggle this morning!

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (10:34 AM, August 15, 2005) : 

I like going to the zoo.....

Milwaukee...haven't heard good things about that state....ever.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:45 PM, August 15, 2005) : 

i'm a big fan of Miller Lite.....is it 5:00 yet?
lol

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (8:25 PM, August 15, 2005) : 

Ha, I'm stuck in Madison, WI for the next few days. I'll track down some MGD's buddy.

 

Blogger Hoochie Mama said ... (9:29 PM, August 15, 2005) : 

I can't say I'm big on Miller, but I'd never pass up free beer!

Great blog! I had fun reading it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:10 PM, March 01, 2007) : 

Very nice site! »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

post a comment