Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Monday, October 31, 2005

Farewell FlandoMagic

Friday was FlandoMagic's last day of work here ... before moving on to other endeavourers. So Friday after work all of us went down to the best bar in town The Pour House. You can read some about the festivities on both Dorf's & Flando's blog.

The 2 things I have to add are these wonderful VoiceMails that were left that night! Flando left me a VM around 11pm (I went home early due to being completely out of commission from Thursday night.) Dorf left a fellow coworker a message around 9:30pm when he went home (due to him trying to join the Century Club)

Listen and enjoy the drunkeness....

FlandoMagic VM

Dorf VM

Comments on "Farewell FlandoMagic"

 

Blogger iapartygirl26 said ... (6:23 PM, October 31, 2005) : 

wow - those were sweet voicemails. I just wish I could understand the language they were speaking. I had a good time even if some of the boyz couldn't stick around for our presence.

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (7:36 PM, October 31, 2005) : 

Damn I've got a sexy voice. Look for me in January on the next American Idol.

p.s. Stupid digital world we live in....

 

Blogger Tiffany said ... (8:18 AM, November 01, 2005) : 

Holy shit Dorfs version of my humps is the funniest thing I have ever heard. LMFAO!

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (7:04 PM, November 01, 2005) : 

thanks tiffany... you need to burn it to CD and play it all the time.. I could be the next William Hung!!!

 

Blogger Heather said ... (7:54 AM, November 02, 2005) : 

I'm too lazy to open them...

Can you just tell me what they said? ;) Just teasing. I'm just totally hungover right now...

 

Blogger Austin's Wonderland said ... (9:31 AM, November 02, 2005) : 

Love those kind of messages....Drunk Dials are awesome too!

 

Blogger amera hearts said ... (1:25 PM, November 02, 2005) : 

You are such a tease. I can't listen to those at work so I'll come in early when no one is here!

 

Blogger Lulu said ... (8:35 PM, November 02, 2005) : 

Sounds like good times were had by all!

 

Blogger KellyKline said ... (10:01 PM, November 03, 2005) : 

OMG! Dorf's vm was frickin' hilarious!

 

Blogger Flandomagic said ... (4:54 PM, November 04, 2005) : 

Looks like someone WAS drunker than me

 

Blogger James Baker said ... (10:10 PM, January 06, 2006) : 

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
Cancer's Love Horoscope
It covers Cancer's Love Horoscope related contents.
All the best!

 

Blogger Paul Adams said ... (1:38 AM, January 12, 2006) : 

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
yearly horoscope 2006
It pretty much covers yearly horoscope 2006 related issues.
Have a good day!

 

Blogger Paul Adams said ... (7:56 AM, February 07, 2006) : 

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
weekly love horoscope
It covers weekly love horoscope related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 AM, April 25, 2007) : 

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Lumbar chair support lasik md in calgary Avacor hair loss website Levitra usa today Merchant+account+provider Didrex - 50 mg 30 count Colon cancer drug mechanisms water bed bookcases Toshiba satalite recovery disk home interior decor Jet boating in montreal where to buy ultram Teens tiny tits mpeg previews thumbnail Apollo gate opener repair Icon creator shareware Connecting data projector to laptop

 

post a comment