Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Monday, October 31, 2005

Farewell FlandoMagic

Friday was FlandoMagic's last day of work here ... before moving on to other endeavourers. So Friday after work all of us went down to the best bar in town The Pour House. You can read some about the festivities on both Dorf's & Flando's blog.

The 2 things I have to add are these wonderful VoiceMails that were left that night! Flando left me a VM around 11pm (I went home early due to being completely out of commission from Thursday night.) Dorf left a fellow coworker a message around 9:30pm when he went home (due to him trying to join the Century Club)

Listen and enjoy the drunkeness....

FlandoMagic VM

Dorf VM

Comments on "Farewell FlandoMagic"

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (7:36 PM, October 31, 2005) : 

Damn I've got a sexy voice. Look for me in January on the next American Idol.

p.s. Stupid digital world we live in....

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (7:04 PM, November 01, 2005) : 

thanks tiffany... you need to burn it to CD and play it all the time.. I could be the next William Hung!!!

 

Blogger Heather said ... (7:54 AM, November 02, 2005) : 

I'm too lazy to open them...

Can you just tell me what they said? ;) Just teasing. I'm just totally hungover right now...

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (1:25 PM, November 02, 2005) : 

You are such a tease. I can't listen to those at work so I'll come in early when no one is here!

 

Blogger KellyKline said ... (10:01 PM, November 03, 2005) : 

OMG! Dorf's vm was frickin' hilarious!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 AM, April 25, 2007) : 

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Lumbar chair support lasik md in calgary Avacor hair loss website Levitra usa today Merchant+account+provider Didrex - 50 mg 30 count Colon cancer drug mechanisms water bed bookcases Toshiba satalite recovery disk home interior decor Jet boating in montreal where to buy ultram Teens tiny tits mpeg previews thumbnail Apollo gate opener repair Icon creator shareware Connecting data projector to laptop

 

post a comment