Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Gesundheit!!

Nice little chat I had this morning with a coworker.


Wez... I just sneezed
Wez... had to get paper towel out of my drawer to clean up snot
Dogg... from hand or desk
Wez... both
Dogg... good one
Wez... worst on hand
Dogg... fling it on floor
Wez... not sure why I covered my nose
Wez... I usually just bend over and sneeze onto the carpet
Dogg... scoot chair back... sneeze on floor
Wez... yes
Dogg... sometimes there is not enough time
Wez... this is exactly what happened

Comments on "Gesundheit!!"

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (9:54 AM, November 16, 2005) : 

Remind me never to walk on the floor near WarDogg.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (12:46 PM, November 16, 2005) : 

I agree with Tiff. Gross!

Get better! Imagine Dorf naked and lying on the bed waiting for you. That could scary away, oops, I meant cure anything!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (7:46 PM, November 16, 2005) : 

Didn't I shake your hand today Wounds?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 PM, December 02, 2006) : 

This is very interesting site...
» »

 

post a comment