Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Will You Be There?

In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

Comments on "Will You Be There?"

 

Blogger Candee said ... (10:49 AM, September 06, 2005) : 

Wez, did you write this? If so, kudos man. I'm not much into poetry but this was alright. Not what I expected when I pulled up your link this morning. Thanks for the spontaneity!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM, September 06, 2005) : 

are you dying? if so, im totally there. but i'll have to leave about a quarter early to beat traffic. hold me, like the river jordan...

 

Blogger Wez said ... (9:53 PM, September 06, 2005) : 

Wounds - its too deep for you. Your childish mind would never understand...

 

Blogger Wez said ... (9:55 PM, September 06, 2005) : 

Leather Coat Guy - Nice of you to stop by. I noticed that you left at half time this Saturday.. that was understandable. I already have the over/under on you set for the Michigan game at 6:35 left in the game.

 

Blogger Steph said ... (4:02 PM, September 07, 2005) : 

Wez, very nice post today. ;-)

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (8:06 PM, September 07, 2005) : 

Wes is about as deep as a sheet of paper. :-)

 

Blogger Hoochie Mama said ... (7:58 AM, September 08, 2005) : 

Wez, don't listen to those guys. It was great!

 

Blogger Heather said ... (8:58 AM, September 08, 2005) : 

Where did that come from?

 

Blogger kathi said ... (9:15 AM, September 13, 2005) : 

Sweet, worth keeping.

 

post a comment