Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Saturday, December 03, 2005

Spring Break 1997

Step 1: Find some way old pics.
Step 2: Scan them in.
Step 3: Share with world.

College baseball trip to Panama City Beach, Florida, my freshman year. Kramer and I were roomies down there. ... Good Times... Good Times...





Comments on "Spring Break 1997"

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (7:26 PM, December 03, 2005) : 

Hehe, good one, Wounds.

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (4:21 PM, December 04, 2005) : 

had yourself a little girls gone wild, eh?

 

Blogger Jenn Doll said ... (12:53 AM, December 05, 2005) : 

Wez, silly. If you click on the picture I have it linked. ;)

Just FYI, because I think you might of thought I was stealing.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (12:46 PM, December 05, 2005) : 

Interesting. . .interesting!

Oh,I like how you alphabetized your links, BUT, Dorf goes before Flando? Right? Right!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (1:21 PM, December 05, 2005) : 

Yeah.. WTF? I started using BlogRolling to manage my links - so they are the ones that can't figure out that 'D' comes before 'F'. What Losers!

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (12:35 PM, December 06, 2005) : 

I was teasing Wez. Don't get your panties in a bunch over it.

I am so full I feel like popping. I ate a huge piece of pizza, half a bowl of chow mein and a piece of cheesecake, oh and about 2 huge hand fulls of nachos cheeze-its, a banana, a cookie and a can of pop. Arg. My tummy hates me now!

 

Blogger Steph said ... (5:13 PM, December 06, 2005) : 

hey hey! i'm back! ;-)

 

Blogger David Stehle said ... (5:49 PM, December 06, 2005) : 

Ahh, Spring Break. The memories! Those are some good days. If you are in college, enjoy them while the last because other than Spring Break, only Mardi Gras will bring you all those great drunken half naked chicks gathered in one place.

 

Blogger Heather said ... (3:01 PM, December 19, 2005) : 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not La Vela!!!

Holy Moly...

I lived that trip once...

 

post a comment