Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, May 01, 2005

I've been told many times that I have a rocket between my legs...

Crotch Rocket



So... I've had HDTV for over 2-3 months now. I still find myself staring at my TV amazed at how good the picture is. Watching Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN, or the NBA All Star game, or Deadwood on HBO HD.. its all just amazing. One thing that does suck about HD is when for some unknown reason Chris Burman hosts SportsCenter - like 2nite - you have to see Boomer in HD. Not pretty... But watching highlights of Allen Iverson hitting a 1/2 court shot in HD. Amazing. Another good thing about HD, Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Contest... I'll let you figure it out.

For those of you that don't already know - I have a camera phone now. I went to show my brother some pics I had on my phone today only to find out that I had took 5 pictures of the inside of my jeans pocket Friday night. They turned out great.

Tharp. Turn your music down. I get scared when I call you and a girl answers.


Quote of the Day:
In response to the question - What came 1st? The chicken or the egg?
"The real question is... who said, 'We're going to eat the next thing that comes out of that chicken.' " - Brad Gade

Comments on "I've been told many times that I have a rocket between my legs..."

 

post a comment