Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yahoo!!

OK. So I was looking over some of my site stats today, one of the cooler things I can look at is a list of "Referrers" - or, where people came from to get to my site. One I noticed was that 16 people have found my site from Yahoo search. I can even see what people did a search on to find my Blog. Evidently, 3 people have gone to Yahoo and decided to search on "Trailer Park Whore" - and ended up at my Blog. The fact that these people found my Blog that way is not so surprising, given the fact that I have a post titled just that, Trailer Park Whore. What strikes me as being abnormal is the person who goes to Yahoo and says to themselves, "Well... Let's see what I can find under "Trailer Park Whore" today.

.. what creeps me out the most... is the person who searched Yahoo for "guy in shower".. and ended up on my Blog. Let's just pray it was a girl who did that... OK?

Comments on "Yahoo!!"

 

Blogger Steph said ... (9:55 AM, July 28, 2005) : 

HAHA, funny. I need to get one of those on my blog so I know what wierdos are linking to me.

 

Blogger Wez said ... (2:24 PM, July 28, 2005) : 

If I somehow become responsible for the End of The World.. how will I ever live with myself?

.. oh wait.. I won't have to - cuz I'll be dead - do to the End of The World!

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (10:41 AM, August 03, 2005) : 

....on....floor.....laughing......

 

post a comment