Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Monday, November 07, 2005

If I Were Superman...

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

Comments on "If I Were Superman..."

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (7:13 AM, November 08, 2005) : 

Wez, with those tights on, I'd probably agree to a root canal. Or maybe just a flouride treatment. I'm a chicken.

 

Blogger Heather said ... (11:20 AM, November 08, 2005) : 

Ha, ha, ha.......

No tights. Tights are bad. Even for Superman.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (12:04 PM, November 09, 2005) : 

That's pretty funny!

 

post a comment