Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Monday, October 17, 2005

No Soup For You!!

If Wounds ever screws me over at lunch again by making me wait for him to get off the phone... then 15mins later telling me he's not going to lunch, he's gonna get it.

Fla. Worker Stabbed in Microwave Dispute


ps

I'm on vacation Monday & Tuesday... so all you people at work can suck it!

Comments on "No Soup For You!!"

 

Blogger Wez said ... (2:13 PM, October 19, 2005) : 

Vacation wasn't bad.. it was 75-80 and sunny both Mon & Tues.. now getter colder. Went golfing on Monday, Tuesday just hung out, got my lawn mowed.

My Dad was in town from Cali - so that is why I took the days off. I didn't go anywhere... but any day that I don't work is definitely considered a vacation!

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (6:34 PM, October 19, 2005) : 

Oh, by the way dude... you made me and Wounds wait for you until noon today then you took off without us... You pulled a Wounds.

 

post a comment