Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, February 19, 2006

License and registration

Whenever Wounds & Dorf get drunk.. they like to call people and recite their favorite quote from Super Troopers. So Friday night I got a voicemail from Wounds. .. well he tried to leave me a voice mail. As you will hear, he needed Dorf's help.

Take a listen!!
Wounds loses it

Comments on "License and registration"

 

Blogger Mad Ethel said ... (7:04 AM, February 20, 2006) : 

You guys are crazy.

I loved that movie. I laughed till I cried...mostly because my father is a cop and everything in that movie is on the money.

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (8:49 AM, February 20, 2006) : 

Dude... there was 2 of us and like 6 of them... The odds were pretty even.

 

Blogger Heather said ... (3:47 PM, February 22, 2006) : 

I so need to come and hang out with you guys....

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (10:57 PM, February 26, 2006) : 

FYI: I have not drank in an entire week!!! I think I'm cured!!!!

Oooo, I have a beer left in the fridge.. oh well.. I'll quit next week.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 AM, February 07, 2007) : 

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

post a comment