Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Vanity Fair

Two of my favorite women, Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley, are on the cover of the March Vanity Fair issue.... oh.. and their naked. = ))











I was looking through my site stats and noticed a trend in what people are searching for to find my site. I guess I'm not the only person that those Mercury commercials had an effect on!! Here are a few examples of what people have searched on to get here:

jill wagner commercial
jill wagner
pix jill wagner mercury
jill wagner mercury commercial
mercury mariner video jill wagner
mercury mariner commercial, jill wagner
jill wagner and commercial
watch jill wagner mercury

They all come here in search for this post Nice Headlights!. From the looks of it... that post is going to have to move up the Greatest Hits list!!

Comments on "Vanity Fair"

 

Blogger Joshua said ... (1:35 PM, February 09, 2006) : 

Here's a present for ya buddy. How about a behind the scenes video of the photo shoot?

http://www.youtube.com/?v=ndqfJf6mAPY

 

Blogger Steph said ... (2:16 PM, February 10, 2006) : 

Whoa! I thought I almost saw a ghost!!

I love those gals though.

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (9:15 AM, February 11, 2006) : 

I think Keira looks hotter then Scarlett...she looks too soft in the wrong way.


Nonetheless, naked hot young chicks is always a good thing.

 

Blogger David Stehle said ... (4:45 PM, February 13, 2006) : 

I'm sometimes amazed at the weird searches people do via Google or Yahoo and come upon my site. I think one day I'll have to do a post with a list of the most bizarre keyword searches ever conducted, which resulted in them finding my blog.

 

Blogger Heather said ... (3:49 PM, February 22, 2006) : 

What I don't understand is why they dressed her in the same outfit for the Milan and the Mariner commercials...

I like the hot chicks too...Tom Ford is one lucky fella...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 PM, February 05, 2007) : 

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 

post a comment