Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, March 26, 2006

In case you missed the season premier of Sopranos

... here's Jamie-Lynn Sigler nice little dance that started the show.


Comments on "In case you missed the season premier of Sopranos"

 

Blogger Mad Ethel said ... (10:44 AM, March 27, 2006) : 

I need to get HBO. I started watching the first season and it was great. I wonder if I can just start with this season or have I missed too much already?

 

Blogger Wez said ... (8:43 AM, March 28, 2006) : 

You got a 15% raise and still can't afford HBO?

ps

You can come watch it at my house in HD. .. imagine that dance in HD...

 

Blogger David Stehle said ... (4:56 PM, March 29, 2006) : 

I love The Sopranos and Meadow just makes the show that much sweeter. She's very easy on the eyes!

 

post a comment