Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Total Eclipse of the Heart... err.. Sun.

The bus is the single stupidest, fattest, slowest, most despised vehicle on the road. Isn't it? You ever notice when you get behind the bus, people in your car go 'what are you doing? get away, come on.' The back of the bus is like an eclipse isn't it? people are just like 'the sun, where's the sun?' It's like this huge metal ass taking up the whole wind shield of your car. When it pulls out it even sounds like a fat uncle trying to get out of a sofa.


RUSSELL (to Jerry and George): We're going to have to do this some other time, so if you'll give me your number, I'll call you later. (Jerry and George nod. Molly takes her jacket off.)

GEORGE: You know, suddenly I'm in the mood for pasta primavera myself. (Jerry nudges George to sneak a peek at Molly's cleavage as she bends over and looks in her backpack. Jerry has a quick look, but George stares, hypnotized. Russell comes up behind George.)

RUSSELL (angrily): Get a good look, Costanza?

New scene - Jerry and George in Jerry's apartment.

JERRY: What were you doing?

GEORGE: Well, it's not my fault. You poked me!

JERRY: You're supposed to just take a peek after a poke. You were like you just put a quarter into one of those big metal things on top of the Empire State Building.

GEORGE: It's cleavage. I couldn't look away. What am I, waiting to win an Oscar here? This is all I have in my life.

JERRY: Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.

GEORGE: All right. So, he caught me in a cleavage peek, so big deal. Who wouldn't look at his daughter's cleavage? She's got nice cleavage.

JERRY: That's why I poked.

GEORGE: That's why I peeked.


World Treated to Rare Total Eclipse of Sun

Comments on "Total Eclipse of the Heart... err.. Sun."

 

Blogger Tumbleweed said ... (3:19 PM, March 29, 2006) : 

I have an ass that could cover most of a windshield, but unfortunately it is not metal.

I love Seinfeld!

 

Blogger Mad Ethel said ... (1:55 PM, April 03, 2006) : 

Heheheheh. Georgey is my boy.

 

Blogger Steph said ... (2:13 PM, April 03, 2006) : 

hahaha, classic Seinfeld. Love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:04 PM, February 15, 2007) : 

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM, April 26, 2007) : 

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

post a comment