Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, October 09, 2005

Respect My Authority!

Wounds has made a small shrine to me over at his blog. He has made me into a South Park character!

Gimme back my cheesy poofs!

I'm a little concerned. I think Wounds is obsessed with me... I mean, the man went out of his way to create a South Park character of me. He also stores his chainsaw in my garage. I do know one thing, no matter how Fatal Attraction he goes on me, we will put all of our differences aside and DOMINATE at golf next Friday!

Quote of the Day:
"I was in the pool! I was in the pool!" -George Costanza, Seifeld.

Comments on "Respect My Authority!"

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (8:11 AM, October 10, 2005) : 

Do you have shrinkage?

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (11:13 AM, October 10, 2005) : 

Uh, who WOULDN'T be obssessed with you!?!?!?!

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (11:19 AM, October 10, 2005) : 

Wounds has a non-sexual crush on Wez, it's true.. it's true.

 

Blogger Steph said ... (11:54 AM, October 10, 2005) : 

great quoe of the day my friend!!!!!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (12:04 PM, October 10, 2005) : 

Amera.. I know.. Its something I have to deal with on a daily basis.

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (5:34 PM, October 10, 2005) : 

Wounds is a bunny boiler! I knew it.

 

post a comment