Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Friday, October 14, 2005

Grocery Store Wars

This is worth a look.. pretty creative way to get me to buy more organic foods. Does anyone make sure they buy organic foods when they shop? I always see them, but since they cost more... I usually don't buy them. Maybe now I will!

Comments on "Grocery Store Wars"

 

Blogger Lulu said ... (3:49 PM, October 14, 2005) : 

Sometimes I buy organic. Recently I have bought more. It depends. I really don't like the idea of eating all those chemicals. I grew up on a farm, and my family NEVER gave the cows any kind of hormones, didn't give them uneccessary antibiotics or anything like that. They don't use biogenetically engineered corn or soybeans either. And, honsetly, you can tell a huge difference in their beef and the beef that you usually buy at the grocery store. Better color, flavor, even a better smell.

 

Blogger Wounds said ... (4:05 PM, October 14, 2005) : 

OBI-WAN Cannoli! hehe

 

Blogger RitMeyer said ... (4:59 PM, October 14, 2005) : 

Anything that has something to do with wars, I'm there. I smoke and eat organic food, I know it's retarded but I'm hoping they cancel each other out.

 

Blogger edee said ... (9:27 PM, October 14, 2005) : 

To combine star wars and organic food - that is a perfect world. Even though the egg storm troopers were a little scary.

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (1:41 PM, October 16, 2005) : 

No organic for me.. I just don't see a good reason. Take bananas for example. The organic bananas are more $$$ and they look small and crappy.

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (1:43 PM, October 16, 2005) : 

Besides.... I wanted the Empire to win.. Go Vader!

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (4:10 PM, October 16, 2005) : 

We buy a few organic things. Milk being one of them ever since my husband saw a gross documentary on how milk is processed and all the blood and gunk going into it. Organic is better and if you get it at Costco its not too $$$.

 

Blogger Flandomagic said ... (2:46 PM, October 17, 2005) : 

I bought organic bananas once. Somehow, they managed to make them taste like shit. Never again.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 AM, October 21, 2005) : 

We buy organic foods whenever possible. They taste so much better than non-organic. Organic ground turkey meat makes the best tacos!

 

post a comment