Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Monday, February 27, 2006

M for Movies

V for Vendetta is going to be the next movie I go to see. (well.. maybe not the next movie, cuz I think I will go see UltraViolet just so I can see Milla Jovovich's ass in those pants for 2 hours!) "V" opens March 17th and I will be there. Any movie based on a comic and made by the creators of the Matrix has my attention. I'll let you know what I think after I see it.

Comments on "M for Movies"

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (11:31 PM, February 27, 2006) : 

I'm there dude!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:03 PM, March 06, 2007) : 

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:04 PM, April 26, 2007) : 

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Cholestral natural supplements Dietary supplement training Coffee maker owner manual Anti free norton software virus honda brake pads http://www.kia-sorento-5.info Acne accutane raccutane

 

post a comment