Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I think I might start blogging again...

So... there seems to have been a void lately in my life, something missing, something not quite right. No, its not my underwear, those are missing for a reason. I think its my little buddy inside trying to tell me that he misses Wez Says and all his little blogger buddies like Amera.

So - Im back. Well atleast for now. What do I have to say?... not much. In fact, maybe nothing.

I'll tell you one thing that I think is funny, is just how shitty Katie Couric is and how major she has flopped trying to be the new face of CBS News. Check out these ratings... She is getting piss pounded aka nobody is watching her try to read the news off a teleprompter.

COURIC: CBS 'EVENING NEWS' RATINGS DISASTER
Monday, Oct. 16, 2006

NEW YORK CITY
WABC 7.1
WNBC 5.3
WCBS 3.7

LOS ANGELES
KABC 5.9
KNBC 3.1
KCBS 1.5

WASHINGTON, DC
NBC 9.3
ABC 7.8
CBS 2.5


On another note.. here are some pics of the lovely Scarlett Johansson from the November 06 issue of Esquire.




ps

I never really did french kiss Kelly Kapowski. Now, Preppy, give me back my bomber jacket.

Comments on "I think I might start blogging again..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 PM, October 18, 2006) : 

Mmm, mmm, mmm. If I were a lesbian...

 

Blogger Wez said ... (10:36 PM, October 18, 2006) : 

What!?! You're not a lesbian!!!???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM, October 19, 2006) : 

Sorry to disappoint, though I won't deny my "experimentation years."

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (11:48 AM, October 19, 2006) : 

i feel so bad for katie. she really is bombing and getting tons of negative press.

ps. i hate scarlett

 

Blogger Wez said ... (1:01 PM, October 19, 2006) : 

Mad Ethel - Arent you still in those years? = _

Amera - How could you hate something that looks like her???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM, November 16, 2012) : 

Moopygall www.officialravensfanstore.com www.officialtexansfansshop.com Reggie Wayne Jersey Dientwicilt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:54 AM, December 09, 2012) : 

Contingent upon the a natural part of your sizegenetics you ought to require to acquire worked on, usually there are different various sizegeneticss you simply will immediately get. Patients with muscular problems and athletes who face strenuous physical activities daily can take advantage on the benefits of any deep tissue sizegenetics. Chinese, Thai, Swedish, Balinese and Shiatsu are now the other sorts of sizegeneticss you just can opt for. But what about another type of sizegenetics and that's performed by gay sizegenetics therapists? Most straight men would balk your thought of receiving a sizegenetics from another man while some women might feel uncomfortable with all the prospect.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 AM, December 25, 2012) : 

She was crying as I held her in my arms. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry uk[/url] A sure return. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Yrlcyrsnc
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora store[/url] Ywqxvchok [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose canada[/url] fkbibkpoc

 

post a comment