Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Thursday, August 04, 2005

Update...

Well... got 2 more "Trailer Park Whore" search hits today. Who are these people?

I have also had 22 hits from people who have their resolution set to 800x600. Are you kidding me? Either there are some grandparents visiting.. or some of you people have some major bad eye sight. You guys might as well just pull out your Commodore 64. Come on now, you can do it.. atleast make the step up to 1024x768. You'll thank me in the morning.

Comments on "Update..."

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (11:28 AM, August 05, 2005) : 

How do you know what resolution the machine is? I don't even know what mine is, but I have good eye sight so I'm pretty confident that I'm notthe old person you were talking about.

 

Blogger Steph said ... (12:05 PM, August 05, 2005) : 

I like big screens! I am practically blind though...hehe

Happy Friday.

 

Blogger Wez said ... (12:14 PM, August 05, 2005) : 

amera - right click on your desktop - go to properties - then settings tab. From there you can see what your resolution is set to.

Report back with the results. = )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 PM, November 28, 2005) : 

A

 

post a comment