Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hey look Mom, a hitchhiker

Always nice to make the National press....



FOXNews.com - Search in Iowa for Two Escaped Killers

Comments on "Hey look Mom, a hitchhiker"

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (1:00 PM, November 15, 2005) : 

That is interesting. It doesn't surprise me though. I knew Iowa was full of crazies! (That opinion solidified as soon as I met you, Dorf and Wounds! Actualyl Wounds seems to be the most normal out of your three!)

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (1:11 PM, November 15, 2005) : 

Shut up dude!! OK, you got me... I'm the dude on the left....

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (2:34 PM, November 15, 2005) : 

ha ha! Dorf, I was thinking about you earlier. I was thinking how much you suck for not blogging in more than a week. How am I supposed to be entertained at work?

You people need to email me cool things to do. . . . . PLEASE!

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (2:34 PM, November 15, 2005) : 

Dorf - Did you mean the one onthe left under "Deadly Argument" if so, you're kinda cute!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (7:57 PM, November 15, 2005) : 

The murderer on the left reminds me of Emilio Estevez.

 

post a comment