Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving in Palm Springs

While all my friends are at home in Iowa freezing their asses off... I've been spending Thanksgiving in Palm Springs. 75 and sunny everyday. I have a few pics over looking the Palm Springs area from higher up one of the small moutains we hiked up on Friday. Also have a pic I took from my cell phone off a tee box Saturday while I was golfing.

I'll be back in Iowa on Monday night. See ya'll then! .. suckers...

Update: I have more pics to add of the course I played yesterday and of the course my Dad lives on. The last 2 pics are of the par 3 that my Dad lives on. The very last pic is the view from his patio.










Comments on "Thanksgiving in Palm Springs"

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (10:36 PM, November 28, 2005) : 

Nobody likes you Wez....

 

post a comment