Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Monday, November 21, 2005

Dorf on Kinnick


Take a ride on over to Dorf's Blog and check out his post on his 1st Iowa home game. As I posted back in August, I have had season tickets to Iowa football games for around 15 years now. Sitting proudly in the North Endzone.

Dorf took some pics of the North Endzone from his seats, he even was nice enough to circle my ass so you can see me in game action.

Iowa dominated Minnesota on Saturday 52 - 28, rolling up over 600yds of offense. Nice way to end the regular season.

Comments on "Dorf on Kinnick"

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (12:18 PM, November 22, 2005) : 

It was in the low-mid 40's that day... didn't feel cold at all.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (2:41 PM, November 23, 2005) : 

anything below 60 is cold to me. So if it was mid 40's I would have been freezing my ass off!

 

post a comment