Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Friday, November 18, 2005

What a sport




Bowling... Here's a picture of our table during the 1st game. This is what our table looks like all night, about every 15mins another round is dropped off and the casualties are removed. Notice the system. Each person has a marking - so as not to end up drinking a teammates beverage. My marking is the tear of the top right corner of the label. You can see my 2 Miller Lites sitting in front. Its a complicated process, but the talented wait staff at the alley has it all figured out. Occasionally an egg cheese sandwich or a sampler basket is purchased, then the challenge becomes trying to find a place on the table to set the food. 3 hours later, we leave victorious... and completely drunk.

What a sport.

Comments on "What a sport"

 

Blogger Mad Ethel said ... (12:45 PM, November 18, 2005) : 

So there is some organization to the mayhem. Smart thinking - afterall, who wants to accidentally pick up a teammates bottle and guzzle down their swill/backwash?

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (3:15 PM, November 18, 2005) : 

Beer is so gross. I don't like carbination at all!

Unless it's rootbeer!

Yeah bowling. I think I told Dorf I never get above a 60 or so. It's sad. Weshould go bowling sometime!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (8:13 PM, November 18, 2005) : 

Mad Ethel - backwash.. not good.

Flando - I had switched and been drinking MGL for the last month. Last night the lady just brough me ML right away. So I just stuck with it. And I felt fine this morning. Bud Light is for Girls.

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (9:09 PM, November 18, 2005) : 

I can't fricken stand beer unless it is free... and then game Michelob Golden Lite... So smooth!

Whiskey is still for me, though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 PM, February 16, 2007) : 

Excellent, love it! » » »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM, February 21, 2007) : 

This is very interesting site... Kenmore dryer model bentley manual e39 sale Company design page promotion web blonde small tits thumbnail galleries Belkin router software Home loan mortgage refinance xxasdf 20118 Longueuil toyota Search+engine+optimization+and+marketing+services Credit score gadsden county Zoloft weight sex+story+the+friends

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 PM, April 26, 2007) : 

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 

post a comment