Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Monday, November 28, 2005

Welcome Back Home...




Nothing like a nice reminder of where you really live... Took these pics @ 10:30 tonight out my front door. Look any different than the pics below???

Comments on "Welcome Back Home..."

 

Blogger Lulu said ... (1:10 AM, November 29, 2005) : 

I think that will make it to us in the next day or so!

 

Blogger amera hearts said ... (11:40 AM, November 29, 2005) : 

My toes are so cold I can't feel them. Arg :(

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (12:40 PM, November 29, 2005) : 

Snow sucks donkey balls. Do me a favor, keep that shit there. I am just adjusting to the Philly cold, and not ready to deal with snow.

 

Blogger Tiffany said ... (12:43 PM, November 29, 2005) : 

I wnat to play in the snow. Its still 85 here. Damnit!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (2:34 PM, November 29, 2005) : 

Lulu - Your state sucks anyway.. snow will just make it worse! = )

Amera - you have frost bite. See a doctor.

Blonde - snow does suck balls.

Tiffany - you are welcome to come and play whenever you want...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 PM, November 29, 2005) : 

Life goes on in Palm Springs without Wez. We might as well golf, as it is still 75. tiffany said it best, Damnit!

Wez's Dad

 

Blogger Wounds said ... (7:48 PM, November 29, 2005) : 

Welcome home buddy!

 

Blogger edee said ... (8:43 PM, November 29, 2005) : 

I liked the sunny golf course photos much better. we will be getting that soon...

 

Blogger iapartygirl26 said ... (4:23 PM, December 02, 2005) : 

I think snow like that belongs to a night when the hot tub is open for partying! so, when's the next one? Only, sorry! no ring around the campfire next time.
Snow is best appreciated when sitting in the tub with a beverage in my hand.

 

post a comment