Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Wednesday, October 18, 2006

5th Grade

Do you remember 5th grade? In 5th grade we all had those types of desks where the top opened up like a hinge so you could get to all your supplies and books within. Well I took it upon myself to decorate the inside of the top of my desk with a nice poster of Aylssa Milano. She smiled at me when I opened my desk everyday that year of 5th grade. Who's the boss now, bitch. (Just kinda felt like saying that - it doesn't really apply to anything)


Here are some recent pics of Alyssa attending the Gotham Magazine Party.




Comments on "5th Grade"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM, October 19, 2006) : 

Surely at that age you wouldn't have realized you had placed her so that when the lid was closed on your desk, she was face down over you lap. You sicko.

PARTY FOUL! I know. I feel so wrong for writing that but it's the first thing that popped in my head. Ewww. Maybe I'm the sicko.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (11:46 AM, October 19, 2006) : 

I've always liked Alyssa.

I do think it's strange that she has so many religious tattoos from like 4 different relgiions!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (1:03 PM, October 19, 2006) : 

Mad Ethel - You are a sicko.. please stay that way.

Amera - I've seen that too how she has those 4 different tatoos. Some comedian made a comment how she just wants to cover all the bases. = )

 

post a comment