Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, August 28, 2005

SONOFABITCH!

So this afternoon I meet my 2 brothers down at the city softball diamonds. They wanted to take a little hitting practice since our Fall Softball League is starting up on Tuesday. Neither of them have played at all this year yet... so they wanted to get a few swings in.

1st I pitched to Brad. Pretty non-eventful.
2nd I pitched to Brian. Duche drilled me in the fucking shin with a line drive. Within about 15 seconds it looked like someone stuck a racket ball under my skin. I took a few pics when I got home.. kinda hard to see it that well.. but you get the idea.






So now I'm sitting here, watching my brother Brian's boy Diddy host the VMA's.

Comments on "SONOFABITCH!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 PM, August 28, 2005) : 

1st of all, I said I was sorry and bought you ice cream. 2nd, and more important, Diddy is not, has never been, and will never be "my boy"!!!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (8:36 AM, August 29, 2005) : 

Brian. I'm am tried of you being in the closet. Just say it, "I love Diddy"

ps

After watching some of the VMAs... I hate "Diddy" more than ever. I thought they were called the MTV VMAs.. not that Diddy Awards. The guy is a fuckstick.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (10:03 AM, August 29, 2005) : 

Nice tan lines!

 

Blogger Candee said ... (10:10 AM, August 29, 2005) : 

Man, that's the biggest goose egg I've ever seen! aaaaaaawwwwwe, he bought you icecream, that was nice!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (10:23 AM, August 29, 2005) : 

I have always thought Sean Combs was a fuckstick. Last night just reaffirmed my earlier beliefs. I couldn't even watch the show. I turned it. Plus.. I watch HBO on Sunday nights. Entourage baby!

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (10:41 AM, August 29, 2005) : 

Catch the ball with your glove.. not your shin and you won't have a problem.. quit blaming Brian. :-)

 

Blogger Steph said ... (2:51 PM, August 29, 2005) : 

sexy legs

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:54 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 PM, April 23, 2007) : 

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

post a comment