Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Friday, August 19, 2005

Vehement Anti-Cell-Phone Guy Finally Caves

This guy totally reminds me of my brother Brian! He hated cell phones.. well probably still does. He used to always say how he was never going to get one. Well about 2 years ago he got one for his birthday, so he's had one ever since. I'm sure he's still not happy about it.
The Onion | Vehement Anti-Cell-Phone Guy Finally Caves

On a side note, I feel kinda bad about making fun of Wisconsin in Sunday's post since they totally got shit canned last night by tornadoes.

... who am I kidding? I don't feel bad. Wisconsin blows.

Comments on "Vehement Anti-Cell-Phone Guy Finally Caves"

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (11:32 AM, August 22, 2005) : 

I hate cell phones...in fact I hate technology of any kind!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM, March 04, 2007) : 

Keep up the good work » » »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:46 AM, April 26, 2007) : 

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

post a comment