Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Friday, August 19, 2005

DrugMoines

Nice to know that good ol' DesMoines is in a drug ring with Mexico, Columbia, New York, and LA.

DEA Busts 160 in Drug Transportation Rings

Who are all these meth users? .. and why do only white people in the midwest use it? Here's something I found from a different article: "Law enforcement officials indicate that meth labs are using pseudoephedrine from cold medications to produce the methamphetamine. Last year, 1,472 meth labs were encountered in Iowa, up from only two in 1994."

HBO did a special on meth last year - I watched it.. it was all about people in Iowa. It was crazy to watch a show on HBO.. about these messed up people addicted to "crank", and know that they live just hours away. It also sucks because now its like impossible to buy cold medication anywhere.

I think I'm addicted to crab ragoons from Asian Gardens.

Comments on "DrugMoines"

 

Blogger daisyduke said ... (10:55 AM, August 21, 2005) : 

I love that orange marmelade they give you with those things...and for argument's sake, we have a gob of meth labs in Texas, too...

 

Blogger Blake said ... (9:22 PM, August 21, 2005) : 

I thought the only thing found in Iowa were starchy crops and food stuffs.

Blake

 

Blogger Candee said ... (9:05 AM, August 22, 2005) : 

The city where I live in Kansas has one of the highest %'s of meth users per population in the U.S. The thing is nobody who's using it, can hide it. They get really tweaky, their teeth rot, and they are all crazy eyed! Man, that makes me wanna do drugs...

 

Blogger Heather said ... (11:12 AM, August 22, 2005) : 

Mmmmm, Crab Rangoon....

Yummm.....

Must make a trip to P.F. Chang's ASAP.

Sorry, what was that about meth?

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (12:01 PM, August 22, 2005) : 

I'm not surprised by this news. I found out recently that my meth was being imported from Kansas..... :)

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (1:53 PM, August 22, 2005) : 

I've never seen anybody eat more crab rangoons in one sitting then Wes...

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (2:39 PM, August 22, 2005) : 

nice on all the spam you got in this posting!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:04 AM, February 03, 2007) : 

Excellent, love it! »

 

post a comment