Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This Just In...

Very important news just in. P. Diddy aka Puffy aka Puff Daddy aka Sean Combs wants to change his name again. Please, everyone, just call him Diddy. This is just earth shattering news.

"Nobody knew what to call me," he explains. "I'd notice that people were uncomfortable when I'd meet them for the first time, and then they'd ask me what they should call me. I even started to get confused myself -- and when I'd called someone on the telephone it took me a long time to explain who I was. Too long."

Here's an idea fuckhole.. how bout just have people call you by your name.

'P. Diddy' Wants to Change His Name ... Again


ps

Please people. Wezley is just too confusing. Please. Just call me Wez.

Comments on "This Just In..."

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (2:19 PM, August 16, 2005) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (2:19 PM, August 16, 2005) : 

Tiffany is hilarious and I agree with her.

 

Blogger Hoochie Mama said ... (8:03 PM, August 16, 2005) : 

Go Tiffany! It's pretty bad when you don't even know what to call yourself. Wait...who am I?

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (9:06 PM, August 16, 2005) : 

"Nobody knew what to call me," he explains.

Oh yeah? I thought talentless was a good name.

 

Blogger Steph said ... (12:13 PM, August 17, 2005) : 

Hey, here's a new one. why don't they just call him SEAN!! yanno, his real name? effing stupid I tell you.

 

Blogger Wez said ... (1:06 PM, August 17, 2005) : 

But don't you remember.. Diddy Ran The City!.. he did it for the kids! The Kids! Oh, those lovely kids. I just cried when Diddy Ran The City. If Sean had run the city... would anyone have cared? = ) Sean Runs The Lawn. That might have worked...

 

Blogger Danielle said ... (9:29 AM, August 21, 2005) : 

lol!!!!

 

post a comment