Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Google is going to take over the World

It feels like Google is taking over the world... 1st they were the best search engine ever!.. then came a toolbar, Froogle, GMail, Maps, News, Google Ads, and now Instant Messenger...? There stock is up to over $276 a share! Google is still the best search engine and I think by far the best free email there is out there. I even love their maps. Will there be a point where they go to far.. and there quality starts to go down???

Google to launch instant messaging program


ps

Feel free to use the Google search and browse the Google Ads that are available on my site... = )


Comments on "Google is going to take over the World"

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (1:53 PM, August 23, 2005) : 

I love Google Earth. It is the coolest mapping system out there! Well..that I've seen anyway.

 

Blogger Heather said ... (7:27 AM, August 24, 2005) : 

I love, love, love Google. I just got my gmail account and I read about the IM in the paper this morning... Pretty soon someone will start a group preaching their evil...

 

post a comment