Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Countdown Has Begun!



No Excuses! Tarver vs. Jones 3

Coverage starts Saturday 8pm on HBO PPV. After we get back from Iowa City, hopefully watching Iowa beat Illinois on homecoming, I will be staying in Cedar Falls to watch Jones-Tarver III. If you would like to watch this classic battle let me know, I could probably reserve you a spot for about $5.


In other news.. both FlandoMagic and Wounds have small posts about the shindig at my place on Friday night...

Comments on "The Countdown Has Begun!"

 

Blogger Friends of McDougal said ... (8:25 PM, September 25, 2005) : 

Oh, man.

I'm a Roy Jones Jr. fan from wayback (used to live in Pensacola).

But man ... he shouldn't do this.

Why can't they ever go out on top?

 

Blogger Wez said ... (9:33 PM, September 25, 2005) : 

I love Roy Jones. The guy is the shit. .. when I saw him get knocked out by Tarver in their 2nd fight.. I almost got sick to my stomach. I'm nervous for him in this one.. I hope he is really ready for this.

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (10:39 PM, September 25, 2005) : 

Boxing is the ONLY sport I can watch. I can't stand baseball, football, tennis, hockey etc. on tv. Boxing is just so intriguing. Hope its a good one.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (9:47 AM, September 26, 2005) : 

What the heck? I have no clue what the poster means! Is it just a normal match or something special?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

 

post a comment