Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Wednesday, September 28, 2005

United States of Whateva!

I was bored and checked out this site that makes a map of all the states you've visited. I've only counted states that I actually have visited and not states that I have driven through. Don't think I'll get any new states done this year.. I'll be back in California over Thanksgiving... what place new should I go to next?



create your own visited states map

Comments on "United States of Whateva!"

 

Blogger Wez said ... (7:43 PM, September 28, 2005) : 

Sounds like a plan. I was in West Lafayette for an Iowa-Purdue football game.

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (10:01 PM, September 28, 2005) : 

Not connecticut its so borzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Huh? what?

No, its not bad, we have liquor.

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (10:09 PM, September 28, 2005) : 

Go to Canada for some french fries and gravy.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (10:50 AM, September 29, 2005) : 

Washington! Seattle is...uh....cool.

Did you visit Utah? I can't recall, but if you haven't, don't!

 

Blogger David Stehle said ... (3:40 PM, September 29, 2005) : 

NY NY! If you haven't been there yet, you are missing out!

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (5:38 PM, September 29, 2005) : 

Philadelphia, PA.

I will make it worth the plane ride ;).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:58 PM, March 06, 2007) : 

That's a great story. Waiting for more. health insurance michigan quotes Keychain barcode scanner buspirone free information Large format canvas printer Split seat seat covers Canadian business card companies cellulite and fat women Novelties bingo supplies Web conferencing capabilities Resetting home fire alarms audi a4 splash pan custom car floor mats with name

 

post a comment