Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Joan Rivers eat your heart out

Can someone help me understand what the hell Jessica Simpson was wearing at the VMAs?




... and yes I know. Clothes.

Comments on "Joan Rivers eat your heart out"

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (6:35 PM, August 30, 2005) : 

That is messed up dude...

She still remains smokin' though.. not many could pull that off..

 

Blogger Candee said ... (9:39 AM, August 31, 2005) : 

I'm not sure you can call that "pulling it off." I think no bra woulda been better than wearing a bra with a backless um...shirt, curtain thingy...uh, yeah.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (9:48 AM, August 31, 2005) : 

I was wondering that myself....

Candee-actually the shirt and bra thng are hooked together. They are a solid item. I thought it was so ugly.

 

Blogger Amy said ... (10:40 AM, September 01, 2005) : 

Or what light socket she stuck her finger in? Sheesh--the hair. Makes me want to put a ribbon in it and call her Fifi...yikes.

 

Blogger Heather said ... (9:26 AM, September 02, 2005) : 

That's pretty bad when a guy can't even understand what a gitl is wearing... I can't imagine the discussion she had with Nick about that.

A pretty girl like her has some longitude in what she wears, but that's just totally off the wall.

The white suit with no shirt was the best in my opinion...

 

Blogger GoBetty said ... (8:34 AM, September 09, 2005) : 

It's a French Maid outfit connected to diapers.

 

Blogger Aliecat said ... (9:30 PM, September 12, 2005) : 

I think it's a napkin

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:16 AM, February 21, 2007) : 

Keep up the good work Perky tit asians http://www.blowjobmovies3.info/mesh_micro_mini_bikini.html Allegra occidental jenna jameson nude photo gallery buy link online.info propecia Tour packages for panama canal cruise 111005

 

post a comment