Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Frozen Bowl Snot Pool

Two subject post today.

1: Today was the 3rd morning in a row that I've driven to work and the temp has been below zero. Monday = -10, Tuesday = -6, Today = -9. IT'S FUCKING COLD! ...really makes my 5min drive (and that's if I hit all the lights) to work seem brutal! = ))

2: NCAA Bowl Pool time baby! For something like the 20th year in a row my family (now basically my brother) is having our annual NCAA Bowl Pool (see link on side). Anyone is welcome to join. You can do it all electronically - fill out entry and email in - and pay entry fee through PayPal. Or, if you wish, you can mail everything in. There is always over 100 people in the pool with the winner taking around $70-$80 (not a bad return on $2). This might be the biggest year ever...

Comments on "Frozen Bowl Snot Pool"

 

Blogger ambs77 said ... (9:53 AM, December 07, 2005) : 

OOOOH!
COLD.

Yeah, don't think I could do the cold weather anymore!

It has been in the 40's here and it feels like ANTARTICA!

stay warm...

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (3:37 PM, December 07, 2005) : 

I had to scrape the car yesterday and I was running late and I was miffed and it was as if I'd never spent a winter in new england. I hate this weather.

 

Blogger Steph said ... (5:20 PM, December 07, 2005) : 

Um, ya, it's effing COLD in the mornings! I HATE it sooo mcuh!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (5:29 PM, December 07, 2005) : 

Bring it on Tiff!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 PM, March 02, 2007) : 

Very nice site! Rochester ny disk recovery Oxycontin price comparison Phendimetrazine diet drug on line lindstrohm eyewear furniture for interior designers restaurant Modern interior designs Free antispam download for Chemo hair loss help Domaine naturiste ste brigitte personnes liberees Cars renault clio Laser diffusers jammers 93 lexus gs300 lights 57 cartridge color hp Net soccer usa Toner replacement cartridges Meridia product

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM, March 07, 2007) : 

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

post a comment