Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Monday, October 03, 2005

I want my two dollars! ... or 10 cents...

I was browsing around the US Cellular website for some unknown reason today... and started reading about the Text Alerts they offer.

Get info...Fast!

With Text Alerts from U.S. Cellular® you can now send text messages to receive news, stock quotes, horoscopes and more—via an instant text response! Just send your text request to “Info” (4636). You don’t have to sign up for anything. All incoming messages are FREE; outbound text messages are only 10¢ each.


Then I went through the list of all the different Info they offer.. saw this one.

Daily Pick-Up Line
Need a little help with a conversation starter? Send the letters “PU” to 4636 (Info) and we will come to the rescue or maybe make you laugh.

So I decided to send "PU" to 4636 (Info) and see what I get back. 2 seconds later I got at text msg back and here is the pick up line they sent me....

"Are you hungry? 'Cause I got a half-eaten can of refried beans in my fridge -U.S. Cellular"

The only person I can possilbly see this line working on is Dorf. I want my 10 cents back.

Comments on "I want my two dollars! ... or 10 cents..."

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (1:27 PM, October 03, 2005) : 

I would laugh at a guy that said that to me.

I had some tool at my gym ask me the other day..."is it hot in here? or is it just you?"...um, cheesy.

It is not that hard to get into my pants, yet so many guys say stupid things that ruins their chances.

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (1:31 PM, October 03, 2005) : 

THAT is pretty bad. Are you sure you didn't text joke?

 

Blogger Wez said ... (2:04 PM, October 03, 2005) : 

Blonde - Do you wear velcro pants?

 

Blogger Hoochie Mama said ... (2:17 PM, October 03, 2005) : 

Wow! That is bad, but if he was cute it might work... you never know.

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (2:34 PM, October 03, 2005) : 

Velcro pants? Wouldn't that hurt since I don't wear panties?

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (2:37 PM, October 03, 2005) : 

That made me laugh out loud because for some reason I KNEW it wasn't going to be good!

 

Blogger Wez said ... (2:53 PM, October 03, 2005) : 

Blonde - You said "It is not that hard to get into my pants".. that's why I asked if they were velcro.

..and you are the 2nd girl that has told me that in the last week! .. although you didn't use it as an excuse why you couldn't get into my hot tub...

 

Blogger Blonde said ... (3:21 PM, October 03, 2005) : 

What does not wearing panties and being completely hairless dow there have to do with getting into your hot tub?

I would have ripped off my clothes and hopped right in ;).

These silly girls today and their lame excuses...

 

Blogger Jillian said ... (10:04 PM, October 05, 2005) : 

You have got to be kidding!!

 

Blogger Ritmeyer said ... (2:16 PM, October 06, 2005) : 

I have enjoyed your blog, it's informative like when you gave me that pickup line, even entertaining. I like it even better when Rit punches me in the kidney's.

I will not tell you a massive lie like I will bookmark you, please buy the shit I am trying to sell you. Spammers suck...even more than that lame ass line US Cellular gave you.

 

post a comment