Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, October 02, 2005

How do you know if you've had one too many?

A good way to know if you've had one drink too many is if you in any way resemble Steve-O - as shown here on the Adam Corolla Show.

Steve-O Drunk on Adam Corolla Show

Comments on "How do you know if you've had one too many?"

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (5:27 PM, October 02, 2005) : 

OMG, I actually caught some of that show. I've been staying up waay too late. He's just a mess. The last time I had seen Steve-O he was on Stern talking about his playboy centerfold girlfriend and how in love he was. He was COMPLETELY different.

Yeah, that would be a good cross ref. to see if you're hammered.

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (6:07 PM, October 02, 2005) : 

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

 

Blogger Anita Baker said ... (9:41 AM, October 03, 2005) : 

Steve-O looked ridiculous.

Wait, when does Steve-O not look ridiculous?!?!?!

 

Blogger Heather said ... (10:00 AM, October 06, 2005) : 

I'm gonna love Adam Corolla so hard......

That was the best part.

 

post a comment