Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Thursday, October 06, 2005

Holy Shit! I got Tagged!

The wonderful Tiffany over at Tiffany's Utopia tagged me. So I guess its my turn to answer some questions. ..... so then..... what questions to answer? Good thing Miss Lipstick Lulu just got tagged twice, so I stole some of her questions. Im so resourceful!!

The following are 19 random questions I answered. Yeah that's right, 19. Answering 20 would have made too much sense...


1. Paper or Plastic?
Whatever.. just put my shit in a bag and give it to me.

2. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little (under 10)?
Professional Baseball Player

3. What do you want to be when you grow up now?
Professional Baseball Player

4. What kind and color of underwear do you have on right now?
Dark grey FTL boxer briefs.

5. What CD are you ashamed to admit you own and listen to?
I have only bought 3 CDs over the last 4-5 years. I download all my music. Arrest me now!

6. Why did you come to the blog that tagged you?
Have you seen Tiff's hair!? = )

7. Do you watch reality television and why/why not?
Laguna Beach & Real World sometimes.. but otherwise no.

8. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck. I fucking use it all the fucking time. Sometimes I get into fucking trouble because I will say it at fucking work.

9. Real or fake boobies?
All of the above.

10. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
No. My friends are all funny looking in real life.

11. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
No. In saying that, everyone is welcome to donate to the "Wez Says... Give Me Some Money Bitch!" Fund.

12. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
No & No. I do try and delete all spammer comments, after I go to their site and buy something of course!

13. Do you have a job?
Yes. Unfortunately.

14. Do you like John Mayer?
No. My favorite 2 artists of all time are Michael Jackson & 2Pac.

15. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Where do I sign up?

16. Does your family read your blog?
Yes, some of them do... as well as the family of some of my fellow blogger friends. Which has been known to get them in trouble. Sorry buddy.

17. How old is your blog?
I had to look.. I guess I started on March 18, 2005. This is my 90th post.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
No and I don't care. I do use a counter service, but more to see where people come from to get to my blog and what they search on to find me. Some of that is funny shit. I have posted about that in the past a few times. Yahoo!! , Update

19. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Not yet. I just looked, I've made $2.88!! I'm rich bitch!


I now tag the "Wez Says... Posse". Wounds, Dorf, & FlandoMagic. Get on it fuckers.

Comments on "Holy Shit! I got Tagged!"

 

Blogger Hoochie Mama said ... (11:08 AM, October 07, 2005) : 

Great Q&A!

Have a great weekend!

 

Blogger Everything Nice said ... (7:13 PM, October 07, 2005) : 

WEZ - you looked at mine, I look at yours... and I like it!

I luv your Q's... I wanna play yoo!

*stopping to be tagged*

 

Blogger Everything Nice said ... (7:14 PM, October 07, 2005) : 

err, I mean too.. yep, couldn't type after looking at yours...

sorry

 

Blogger Everything Nice said ... (9:51 AM, October 08, 2005) : 

btw Wez, I couldn't help but link you out. I've 'started something' to MJ many a day...

I respect you for that. And yes, even the morning after.

*smooches*

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (3:45 PM, October 09, 2005) : 

I was laughing from the first answer on. Good list.

 

post a comment