Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Christmas haul has begun...

Friday: My weekend began early this week as I had Friday off. I didn't do shit on Friday.. slept in til 10 - had a headache most of the day from drinking too much Thursday night. Sometime in the afternoon I went out and shoveled, cuz its snows everyday here it seems. Tried to start my snowblower. No Dice. Also for some reason the heater in my car does not work, the fan does not turn on. I checked the fuses and they seem fine, so I'm gonna have to get it looked at cuz when the highs are always below freezing... ya kinda need heat in your car!

Saturday: Christmas has officially begun. Today we had the family Christmas on my Dad's side.. although my Dad is never there anymore because he lives in California. My Grandma & Grandpa quit giving us old kids actual presents quite a few years ago.. so now we all get cash. Cash is always good. My Grandpa gives us all the state quarters for that year too. I think I'm the only person in the family besides him that actually collects these - so its kinda cool for me. = ) In the morning before heading to Xmas, watched 2 movies: "The Skeleton Key" & "The Longest Yard".... both OK.. not really good.. but OK.

Sunday: Christmas with my Mom's family. For this Xmas we do the ol' gift exchange aka white elephant. Its actually pretty fun. Every year a couple people's gifts are a pack of beer, like the Leinie's Tackle Box... those always get stolen quite a bit. I ended up with a box of Callaway Big Bertha golf balls. Not a bad haul for me. I actually stole them from my brother's girlfriend, which she was actually pretty happy about I think since she doesn't golf.

Recap: Sleep, movies, 2 good free meals, cash, balls, Hot Chick wins Survivor.

Comments on "My Christmas haul has begun..."

 

Blogger Steph said ... (12:06 PM, December 12, 2005) : 

Love the last line as well. And the one about cash. i want COLD HARD CASH for christmas, thanks.

 

Blogger babyjewels said ... (2:53 PM, December 12, 2005) : 

we do the white elephant thing too, for the adults. It's always fun.

Yea, I was glad for Danni. But I did feel bad for Steph. I didn't follow every epi so I didn't know why some people were so pissed at her.

 

post a comment