Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Tuesday, December 27, 2005

This Just In!!

Attention all readers: Wez Says... is currently a PERFECT 8-0 and in 1st place of the NCAA Bowl Pool. That's right bitches, just pay me my money now! There's over 130 people in our pool this year, so that means I'll be raking in the dough. I think it has something to do with every single bowl game this year being in HD - which also means I've been spending plenty of time in front of my good ol' 48" widescreen.

Update: After Arizona State won last night, I am now 9-0. Damn, it feels good to be a gansta.

Comments on "This Just In!!"

 

Blogger Steph said ... (9:56 AM, December 28, 2005) : 

congrats to you ...you...you PIMP! haha

 

Blogger Dorf said ... (11:58 AM, December 28, 2005) : 

Dumbass... I am also 9-0, show me the money, wezbitch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 AM, March 04, 2006) : 

thanks
seabourn cruise line

 

post a comment