Top100 Bloggers
Top 100









Terror Alert Level



Google



Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger









Sunday, January 08, 2006

Illinois. Eat It.



Yesterday my 2 brothers and I sat in Carver Hawkeye Arena and watched the Iowa Hawkeyes beat #6 15-0 Illinois. It was the first time Illinois has been held under 50pts since 1999. It was a great game and a great win for the Hawkeyes.. as many fans have given up on the Iowa basketball team in recent years. But not I. We also got to watch my cousin Drew, who is a student at Iowa, run down from his seat 20 something rows up on to the court after the win. It was both the funniest and greatest site I've seen in some time. I'm glad my brother Brad spotted him when he did...

If you'd like to watch the highlights or read about the game, you can visit ESPN.com... or maybe you watched it yesterday on ESPN.

Go Hawks!

Comments on "Illinois. Eat It."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM, January 31, 2007) : 

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 AM, April 26, 2007) : 

This is very interesting site... » »

 

post a comment